(if you want 1 less week, you could skip this study)
Read Luke 18: 18-30
- The questions that people ask often tell us something about what they are like. What do you make of this rich man and his attitude to Jesus?
- What did Jesus direct this man to do?
- Why is it hard for rich people to follow Jesus?
- Does Jesus direct everyone who wants to follow him to sell everything?
- From this what do we learn about following Jesus?
- How might you experience personal cost in following Jesus? What does Jesus say are the benefits?
- In what ways has Jesus kept his promise to Christians you know?
- Do you think Jesus is worth following? What stops or inspires you to follow Jesus?