Purpose: We all have a role in “making disciples” – what part can you play?
Questions before exploring Bible passages
- Who has God used to help you follow Jesus? What makes their contribution significant?
- Share when you have discipled another person as a follower of Jesus? How did you do this?
- Matthew 28:16-20, The Great Commission
- 2 Timothy 3:10-17
Follow DBS method from here.
- What do you understand Jesus’ to be asking of us when he says “follow me”?
- Where are your growth areas in helping another person follow Jesus?
- Who do you have opportunity and influence to disciple, now? How?
- Given these first few weeks of Growth Group, what can we study next?