Prayer places you
under God's influence
40 Days of Prayer
Kick-off 40 Days of Prayer with a Week of Prayer.
20 Feb - 6 April, 2022
See below for the focus and prayer points for each day. Detailed prayer is shared with the Church's Prayer Network. Throughout the week people can share prayer requests or insights we sense from God (word, direction, encouragement for our church).
40 Days of Prayer
People praying each day of Lent for our church and her ministry.
To sign up go to this booking calendar, select a day, and register to pray.
Daily Prayer Points
Weekly prayer meetings are held Tuesday 7am (Church), Tuesday 6:30pm, Sunday 9.30am (Church).
Each evening the first week of lent (Feb 20 - 25) the Church Worship Centre will be opened for shared prayer from 7.00pm - 8.00pm.
Prayer Focus: Our vision is to be alive and activated by adventurous faith in Jesus
… we are ordinary people who step out in faith (Heb 11:1)
- We will be a church where our faith ‘helps others’ follow, belong, serve
- Give thanks for our youth & young adults. They will build community and grow in adventurous faith.
- Give thanks for our Fri night youth group and its growth. May young people love to bring their unchurched friends too.
- Thanks for consolidation of ministry and families in our Unley Park kid’s Sunday program
- Positive bridging connections being built between playgroup and our church
- Jason, Andy (Council), Kristin (Deacons) and Tara (Eldership) in their leadership of our church
- All people who encounter our Church will experience great generosity and joy because of the work of Jesus in our lives
- Our staff would be energised, hopeful, expectant for 2023
- Unley Park Kids teachers, helpers, buddies - enthusiasm, patience, wisdom, living lives that reflect Jesus.
- people willing to step up and into ministry leadership
- We take more risks in sharing the good news with those who are close to us, but far from God