This update on what is happening Sunday is a regular fixture! We continue our relationship series and I am really looking forward to our guest speaker from Melbourne, Kim Smith. Kim will be speaking on “understanding singleness in God’s family”.
Restrictions for Sunday are:
- People over the age of 12 will need to wear masks
- No congregational singing
- Density of 1 person per 4 sq metres.
So a couple of options to consider:
- For those with less than 10 people in your house, who could you invite around to watch the service together? Could you join with others from your growth group or friends?
- For those with children, please bring your kids along! Kids don’t love online church, but they love Kids Church. They will head into KChurch at the start of the service.
- If you are watching online, please say hi! We will be celebrating communion together. And a heads up, there is a bible quiz to get involved with (inperson or online) at the start of the service. Come prepared!
For those attending the live service, we will be spreading out across the 2 rooms. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you with one.
However we meet on Sunday, please don’t miss it. It will be a great one!